The Stonewall Columbus Speakers Bureau is a peer-facilitated program that is designed to help different audiences learn more about lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) identities and experiences. Stonewall Columbus offers 60-90 minute presentations to any organization, business, church or school that would like to raise awareness about the local LGBTQ community and the history of the LGBTQ equal rights movement while exploring ways to be an effective ally in the workplace and one’s local community.
*In person and webinar formats available (learn more about webinars by clicking here)
These presentations can be modified for a specific audience and/or age range. We are happy to customize any of these presentations for any organization or business.
To Request a Presentation
Stonewall Columbus Speakers Bureau Presentations:
- LGBTQ 101
- Transgender 102
- Transgender Workplace Inclusion
- Transgender Healthcare for Providers
- Navigating Transgender Healthcare (For Trans community)
- LGBTQ Youth Homelessness
- The LGBTQ Community and the ACA (Obamacare)
- Creating a Safe Space for LGBTQ Seniors
- Food Insecurity in The LGBTQ Community
- Love Will Win: The LGBTQ Refugee Experience