North Central Mental Health Services
At this point in time, our counselors’ client list is full. Please check back in early March for updates.
Other counselors we recommend:
- Harry Warner: firstname.lastname@example.org 614.270.5973 (Accepts OSU Health Plans and Aetna)
- Emily Clark: email@example.com 614.674.8814 (Accepts MedMutual, Aetna, and OSU Health Plans)
- April Cunningham: 614.657.2415 (Accepts OSU Health Plans)
- Adam Clevenger: 614.940.4868 (Accepts most insurance plans)
- Kacie Pedon: firstname.lastname@example.org 614.404.2979 (Accepts most insurance plans)
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1 (800) 273-8255
- Trans Lifeline: (877) 565-8860
- The Trevor Project Hotline for LGBTQ Youth: (866) 488-7386
- National LGBTQ Hotline: 1 (888) 843-4564
LGBTQ Counseling Services Provided:
- Family Therapy
Counseling offered for youth, adults and families including an expansion of transgender services and groups.
Counseling Provided by North Central Mental Health Services
Stonewall Columbus counseling services are subsidized
by funding from The Franklin County ADAMH Board.